Thursday 29 January 2015

Love Potion

New Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge !!

Challenge #101 Make your own background
Our challenge sponsor this week is 'Karleigh Sue'

I chose the digi stamp 'Love Potion' and this is what I did with her:


I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, GB5
CR7, CR8, CR9, CR11, DR5
FS2, FS3, FS4,FS6, FS8
GB1, GB8, GB10

I created my own background paper using Serif Craft Artist



I made my own 'Love Potion' I found the recipe on google, I don't recommend you try it though!



I put it all together on a centre stepper card with the sentiment 'Love is the closest thing we have to Magic'





I've entered the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge #231 Anything Goes/Crazy Egg
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Challenge #124 Valentine or Love Sentiment
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Challenge # 296 Valentines or Love
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Challenge #149 Valentines Day
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #18 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Challenge #212 Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart  - Facebook Challenge


Thank you for stopping by I really appreciate all your comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...