Friday 12 December 2014

Ellie & Tippy Dance Lessons

It's a new challenge at

Creative Fingers

our sponsor this week is 'Beccy's Place' & I couldn't resist this image
Ellie & Tippy Dance Lessons.



I wanted to use this in a christmas card so gave her red dance skirt and painted her nails! I used the following spectrum noirs:

IG1, IG3, IG4
PP1, PP2
LG2, LG4, LG5
CR7, CR9, CR11, DR5, DR6
white gel pen & silver gel pen

I think she looks lovely on this christmassy card stock.


I cut an inch off the front of the card and added a matching panel to the edge of the inside.


with an insert to match




Finished Card: 



I've entered this card into the following Challenges:

Glitter & Sparkle Challenge - Challenge #114 Modern Christmas Colours
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes Dec 9th - 15th
Artistic Impressions - Challenge #121 Anything Goes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...