Friday 26 December 2014

A Christmas Thank You Greeting

Thank You !

At Creative Fingers we have an annual 'Christmas Thank You Greeting'
a lovely idea to say thank you to our sponsors for the year.
I chose to say 'Thank You' to 'The Stamping Chef' and used the image
'Alyce' as it is one of my favourites (hope I've done it justice)



I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

CR7, CR9, CR11, DR5, DR6
FS1, FS5, FS6
GB1, GB8, GB10 LG1, LG2, LG3, LG5
 GB1, GB3, LY1, LY2, LY3, CT4

I also used:
Hunkydory 'From the Heart' Christmas card, insert & papers
Hunkydory gold embossed mirri card
Craftwork Cards accordion card blank



I cut down the insert and placed it on the reverse



I hope you like it 'Stamping Chef' :))



Thank you for all your comments, they are really appreciated

I wish you all A Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...