Wednesday 19 November 2014

Rory's Christmas Present Delivery

It's a new challenge at

Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 'Lacey Sunshine Stamps'
& our theme is 'Anything Goes'



I chose 'Rory's Christmas Present Delivery', I have several of the 'Rory' digi stamps so was really pleased to add another to my collection.



I used Spectrum Noir markers to colour her:

FS1, FS5, FS6
GB1, GB8, GB10
TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4, TB5
CR6, CR7, CR9, CR11, DR5
TN2, TN3, TN4, TN6, TN7

I used some free digi papers called ' Winters Freebie', by 'Katies Wish' which I matted & layered with red then silver card. I added ribbon, snowflake charms & a sentiment that reads
'sending you Christmas Wishes'




I hope you like it as much as I do, as I mentioned I have several of the 'Rory' digi's, so keeping with the papers & colour theme I coloured the others & decided to make a folder so I can sell them as a boxed set, after I made up the cards I had enough paper for the envelope liners.




Thank You for taking the time to stop by I really appreciate all your lovely comments.

I will enter this card into the following challenges:

Christmas Stamping All Year Long - Challenge #37 Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Challenge #285 Christmas
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Challenge #11 Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Challenge #56 Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights Challenge Blog - Challenge #36 Anything Goes or Traditional Christmas
The Stamping Chef Challenges - Challenge #56 Anything Goes
Artistic Impressions - Challenge #118 Anything Goes or Gold & Ivory
Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday Challenge, Anything Goes







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...