Wednesday 5 November 2014

New Crafters Cafe Challenge!

It's challenge time at 

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog

the theme for this challenge is 'Thank You'
we are sponsored this week by

 I chose an image from Dr Digi called 'Dunderton Decorators Ltd.'


This is how I decorated him!


I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

FS1,FS5, FS6
IG1, IG2, IG4, IG5, IG6
IB1, IB2, IB3
CR6, CR7, CR9, CR11, DR5
GB3, GB7
TN3, TN5

I chose two sentiments as I couldn't make up my mind between them so decided to use both, the first 'Thank You in appreciation of you, and all that you do', and the second which I made into the hanging sign 'Thank you is the least I can say to you to show my appreciation for everything you have done for me, Thank You.'



Now as this is a man's card I couldn't really decorate it with lace & flowers so I downloaded some 'tools of the trade' clip art and use glossy accents to strengthen them.

I put the card together after making a centre-stepper with textured linen card stock.


I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Challenge #11 Anything goes
Creative Moments - Challenge #55 Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights Challenge Blog - Challenge #35 Anything Goes or Paper Piercing 
The Stamping Chef - Challenge #54 Anything Goes
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes Challenge (A)
Outlawz Challenges - Friday Colouring Challenge, Anything Goes


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I really appreciate all your lovely comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...