Sunday 26 October 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge #81

Theme - Black & White

For this challenge our sponsor is 'Lacy Sunshine' & I chose the image
'Cemetarie and Bunny'


I coloured her using IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4 Spectrum Noir's, 
then matted and layered her onto black then silver card.


I made some paper roses & raided my stash for some scary ghosts, bat & skull, added the touch of a red bow and some red gems.

I made a centre-step card with white linen textured card stock.



I hope you like it as much as I do.

I've entered the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Challenge #10 Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - October Challenge, Autumn or Halloween
Pumpkin Spice - Saturday Challenge #88 Harvest or Halloween
Oddball Art Stamp Co - New Challenge Halloween Spooky Creepy
Artists Inspirations Challenege Blog - Challenge #114 Anything Goes Halloween
Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge #93 Halloween
Creative Moments - Challenge 54 Anything Goes Halloween
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Challenge 282 Autumn/Halloween/Thanks giving/Bonfire Night
Creative Corner Challenges - Halloween
Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday Anything Goes




Thank You for all your lovely comments, they are really appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...