Sunday 12 October 2014

Alyce

Crafting When We Can Challenge #80 

'Name It'


It's time for a new challenge and our theme this fortnight is - name it. This week we had our choice of images from our sponsor - The Stamping Chef. & I chose the beautiful image Alyce to play with.



This is what I did with  her -




Ingredients

Spectrum Noir pens to colour her:
Reds - CR6, CR7, CR9, CR11
Greens - LG1, LG2, LG3, LG5
Yellows - GB1, GB3, LY1, LY2, LY3, CT4

Glossy Accents for her eyes & Glitter for her wings

I created the background using 'Worn Lipstick' distress ink as a wash & I coloured the dress & her hair twice so that I could add it after with silicone glue for dimension, and I love it, I've turned her into a Christmas fairy but you could use her for any occasion.




I used some +HunkydoryCrafts papers that was a freebie in this months cardmaking & papercraft magazine to make this a really festive card, and used a matching paper for the inside.





I hope you like it as much as I do.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Completely Christmas Challenge - #33 Anything goes + add poinsettia
The Stamping Chef - Challenge #50 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes A
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes #52














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...