Tuesday 9 September 2014

Keeping it Simple

Hi Happy Tuesday to You All

For something different I was challenged to make a card without using any gadgets or gizmos just card & paper. After initial panic {{{{!!!!}}}} I actually really enjoyed it.


Ingredients:

I used a piece of black card and 1 Yellow, (my favourite colour)  free papers from Making Cards Magazine 
glitter, ribbon & glue.


Sometimes simplicity works really well.


These flowers are so pretty so I just added some glitter




& a couple of sentiments.





I hope you like it as much as I do



I've entered this card into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant -  Inspirational Challenge TPE 267
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes #47
Imagination Crafts  - September Challenge Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes #26
Outlawz CAS Sunday Challenge - Favourite Colours

Thanks For Stopping By X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...