Sunday 28 September 2014

No Design Papers

It's time for another challenge.......

over at 

Challenge #79's theme is No Design Papers

we had some lovely images to work with by our sponsor Art by Miran, 

I chose the image 'Autumns Memoirs'


I coloured her with my +Spectrum Noirs:

Hair - CR10, CR11, EB3,DR5, DR7, EB6
Skin - TN1, FS&, FS6
Denimn - TB1, TB2, TB4
yellow - CT1,CT3, LY2

That was the easy part, now I had to decide how to use plain papers & come up with an interesting layout, so I used +Serif and printed out some plain background papers in autumn colours. Taking the colours from the autumn leaves I had chosen to use.




I ran the yellow paper through an embossing folder to give added texture to the plain paper




I used enamelling magic by Debbi Moore Designs on the leaves to give them a lovely shine, then added them to a piece of acetate along with my sentiment and attached to the front of the card to add an extra dimension.

If you know me by now you will now that
 I think the inside should be as lovely as the front



And Taaah Daaah!

finished card:


I think by adding the leaves to the acetate it looks like they are falling.


I have entered this card into the following Challenges:

Crafty Girls Challenge - Challenge #27 Anything goes.
Creative Fingers Challenge - Challenge #50 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Sept 23 - Sept 30 Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenges - Sept Challenge 'Autumnal Colours'
Outlawz Challenges CAS - Clean & Simple Sunday Theme 'Fall'


Thank You for stopping by
x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...